Solar Power Installation Norfolk – Is It Worth the Cost?
Climate change and rising energy prices have a lot of people rethinking how to power their homes. But if you’ve ever gotten a quote from a solar power installer you know that a system designed especially for your building can be costly.
Some questions we want to cover in this post are:
- What are the benefits of home solar installation?
- Do the benefits of solar panel installation outweigh the outlay?
- Where can I find out more about having a solar installation Norfolk?
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels?
- Lower electric bills. Once you get your solar system installed, you will be able to supply the majority of your electrical needs from the sun, a free renewable resource. Depending on your current cost of electric power, and the future increases in the cost of that power, most people will regain their initial investment in anywhere from 12-25 years.
- Solar Power is clean. The power of the sun is carbon neutral and does not pollute the air nor the water while generating your electrical power. Solar Power does not cause radioactive fallout, nor cancer, nor genetic mutations. Every home taken off the grid and powered with solar energy helps reverse the effects of climate change, and helps to ensure a clean and green planet for our grandchildren.
- Battery Backups insulate you from Electric Grid Outages. If you opt for at least some battery storage, you will still have power if the grid goes out. This could save a bundle on freezer food alone! It will also ensure that your furnace will continue to run if it requires electricity to regulate it.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels increase your Property Value. If you decide to sell your property you will find that your solar panel system will make your home much more attractive and valuable to prospective buyers, resulting in a quicker and more profitable sale.
Do the benefits outweigh the outlay?
In the list above I have outlined just some of the benefits of having solar panes installed in your Norfolk home to enable you to have at least some knowledge of the benefits to put against the cost. Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Where can I find out more about solar installation Norfolk?
To find out more about solar companies Norfolk you can complete our enquiry form or visit one of our pages below
Cost of Solar Panels - How the Cost of Solar Panels Has Decreased
Solar Panels are priced on how much energy they can produce and they don't come cheap from manufacturers! A good price from a manufacturer without shipping of a 120w solar panel is around $650! That's a big chunk of change to say the saving over a year or two might only be that. And then on top of all that since you don't know how to fit it you'll have to get someone to do it - something else that won't come cheap.
Anyone; male, female, young, middle-aged or old can build a solar panel big enough to power a few household appliances, their heating or even their entire home!
So there you have it, solar-panels aren't as expensive as you thought and will bring you massive savings compared to buying and having them installed. Remember to check out my guide with 100's of pages of information, videos and pictures!
How to Choose the Best Solar Panel Company
For people who are searching for the best solar panels around, there is in fact an array of leading manufacturers like SunPower who produce these environment-friendly panels. When one is on the lookout for solar panels, there are plenty of choices that a person would need to decide on and that includes the type of panel that one would prefer.
There are actually two major kinds of solar panels namely the traditional photovoltaic panel and second type is the thin film panel. When people hear the terms solar power, they would immediately think of PV panels or photovoltaic panels. These are the panels that could be mounted on posts either on the roof or on the ground. These are more often than not fairly large, a bit bulky, and can even be considered as somewhat unsightly.
Simply put, the best solar panels are actually those panels that are really effective yet affordable. Generating solar energy from solar panels might appear too high-priced initially, but one should also realize that when calculated, the typical system would pay for itself in 5 years. Within those 5 years, a household would have gotten free energy from the sun and undoubtedly, it would also save a lot of money for one's family. Aside from financial savings that people would get from it, the best solar panels are truly better for the environment, the earth, as well as for all the people living in this planet.
Return to our home page for more information on Massachusetts Solar