Solar Power Installation Middlesex – Is It Worth the Cost?
Climate change and rising energy prices have a lot of people rethinking how to power their homes. But if you’ve ever gotten a quote from a solar power installer you know that a system designed especially for your building can be costly.
Some questions we want to cover in this post are:
- What are the benefits of home solar installation?
- Do the benefits of solar panel installation outweigh the outlay?
- Where can I find out more about having a solar installation Middlesex?
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels?
- Lower electric bills. Once you get your solar system installed, you will be able to supply the majority of your electrical needs from the sun, a free renewable resource. Depending on your current cost of electric power, and the future increases in the cost of that power, most people will regain their initial investment in anywhere from 12-25 years.
- Solar Power is clean. The power of the sun is carbon neutral and does not pollute the air nor the water while generating your electrical power. Solar Power does not cause radioactive fallout, nor cancer, nor genetic mutations. Every home taken off the grid and powered with solar energy helps reverse the effects of climate change, and helps to ensure a clean and green planet for our grandchildren.
- Battery Backups insulate you from Electric Grid Outages. If you opt for at least some battery storage, you will still have power if the grid goes out. This could save a bundle on freezer food alone! It will also ensure that your furnace will continue to run if it requires electricity to regulate it.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels increase your Property Value. If you decide to sell your property you will find that your solar panel system will make your home much more attractive and valuable to prospective buyers, resulting in a quicker and more profitable sale.
Do the benefits outweigh the outlay?
In the list above I have outlined just some of the benefits of having solar panes installed in your Middlesex home to enable you to have at least some knowledge of the benefits to put against the cost. Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Where can I find out more about solar installation Middlesex?
To find out more about solar companies Middlesex you can complete our enquiry form or visit one of our pages below
- Most Efficient Solar Panels Lowell
- Solar Panel Installation Cost Newton
Solar Power Installation - Is It Worth the Cost?
Over the last few years there has been an upsurge in interest in solar panels and building your own for your home. The reason for this is that the technology is now more widely accepted and the parts used to build the solar energy panels are now easily located and bought at local hardware stores and online.
The technology has also advanced to the point that you no longer have to have direct sunlight on your panels in order to produce electricity, but these panels are more advanced and can be expensive to buy.
Here are a list of the costs you will have.
o Instruction Manual or learning material = around $50
o Components = around $150
o Tools such as paint brushes = around $20
o Soldering kit = around $20
o Electric Drill = around $15 (optional)
The Truth About Solar Panels
Solar panels are far more popular than they once were, but they still only account for a tiny proportion of the world's energy production. When you consider that they really don't cause any environmental damage and can eventually provide households with free energy, it seems strange that more homeowners aren't considering solar panel installation. One reason could be because many of us aren't really sure of the facts surrounding this relatively new technology, so if you'd like to know more about these amazing feats of engineering and get free energy for your home then read on.
Solar PV Panels and Sunshine
Many people are often reluctant to install solar PV panels due to the unreliable weather, but it's daylight, rather than sunshine which the panels need in order to produce energy. Although solar panels tend to perform better with sunshine, they can collect and store energy in all types of weather, provide daylight is present.
Solar Panels without a Roof
Although solar PV panels are most effective when fitted to roofs, if it's not possible to do that in your household they can also be installed at ground level. For example they can be mounted to exterior walls or in gardens. Alternatively, you could utilise photovoltaic windows.
Return to our home page for more information on Massachusetts Solar