Solar Power Installation Essex – Is It Worth the Cost?
Climate change and rising energy prices have a lot of people rethinking how to power their homes. But if you’ve ever gotten a quote from a solar power installer you know that a system designed especially for your building can be costly.
Some questions we want to cover in this post are:
- What are the benefits of home solar installation?
- Do the benefits of solar panel installation outweigh the outlay?
- Where can I find out more about having a solar installation Essex?
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels?
- Lower electric bills. Once you get your solar system installed, you will be able to supply the majority of your electrical needs from the sun, a free renewable resource. Depending on your current cost of electric power, and the future increases in the cost of that power, most people will regain their initial investment in anywhere from 12-25 years.
- Solar Power is clean. The power of the sun is carbon neutral and does not pollute the air nor the water while generating your electrical power. Solar Power does not cause radioactive fallout, nor cancer, nor genetic mutations. Every home taken off the grid and powered with solar energy helps reverse the effects of climate change, and helps to ensure a clean and green planet for our grandchildren.
- Battery Backups insulate you from Electric Grid Outages. If you opt for at least some battery storage, you will still have power if the grid goes out. This could save a bundle on freezer food alone! It will also ensure that your furnace will continue to run if it requires electricity to regulate it.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels increase your Property Value. If you decide to sell your property you will find that your solar panel system will make your home much more attractive and valuable to prospective buyers, resulting in a quicker and more profitable sale.
Do the benefits outweigh the outlay?
In the list above I have outlined just some of the benefits of having solar panes installed in your Essex home to enable you to have at least some knowledge of the benefits to put against the cost. Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Where can I find out more about solar installation Essex?
To find out more about solar companies Essex you can complete our enquiry form or visit one of our pages below
Your Guide to Solar Panel Installation
Overview of costs today
Photovoltaic solar panels have come a long way since their first inception in the 1970s. With crystalline panels reaching their theoretical limit of 30% efficiency in labs and the emergence of thin film panels, manufacturers are now looking for ways to reduce manufacturing costs of panels to give consumers the most bang for the buck. Over the past decade, great strides have been made in reducing the prices of solar panels and photovoltaic systems in order to make them affordable to residential users.
With manufacturers finding innovative ways to give consumers more watts per dollar and installers finding better methods of installing panels, the costs to the end user should keep going downward. With more Americans tying to the grid and economies of scale coming into effect along with greater incentives in the future, the cost of solar panels is expected to continue to decline.
Solar Panels - Costs Vs Benefits
The changing times of the modern world has brought about an increased consumption for electricity and different kinds of available fuel. There are different types of electronic gadgets and increased standards of lifestyle equipments that have also put a strain on the supply of electric power sources.
There are countries of the world that are fighting a steady growth of population, which in turn, is also leading to increased power consumption. These are putting excessive stress on the supplies of electric power production as well.
Over the years, there have been several other forms of energy discovered as potential sources for the future. These are termed as renewable energy sources.
Some of the popular forms of renewable energy sources are solar energy that is derived from the strong rays of the Sun, wind power, hydroelectric power from waterfalls and tides among several other sources.
A solar training program not only equips you with all related theory and practical knowledge for the use of solar energy derivation but also gives you training on its maintenance and upkeep. This is a technical setup and proper maintenance will be necessary for a healthy and steady source of power each day.
In a world where demands are slowly increasing every day there is a need for a source of power supply that is dependable and abundant as well. More and more improved techniques of using solar energy will go a long way to ensure a better future.
Return to our home page for more information on Massachusetts Solar