Solar Power Installation Hampden – Is It Worth the Cost?
Climate change and rising energy prices have a lot of people rethinking how to power their homes. But if you’ve ever gotten a quote from a solar power installer you know that a system designed especially for your building can be costly.
Some questions we want to cover in this post are:
- What are the benefits of home solar installation?
- Do the benefits of solar panel installation outweigh the outlay?
- Where can I find out more about having a solar installation Hampden?
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels?
- Lower electric bills. Once you get your solar system installed, you will be able to supply the majority of your electrical needs from the sun, a free renewable resource. Depending on your current cost of electric power, and the future increases in the cost of that power, most people will regain their initial investment in anywhere from 12-25 years.
- Solar Power is clean. The power of the sun is carbon neutral and does not pollute the air nor the water while generating your electrical power. Solar Power does not cause radioactive fallout, nor cancer, nor genetic mutations. Every home taken off the grid and powered with solar energy helps reverse the effects of climate change, and helps to ensure a clean and green planet for our grandchildren.
- Battery Backups insulate you from Electric Grid Outages. If you opt for at least some battery storage, you will still have power if the grid goes out. This could save a bundle on freezer food alone! It will also ensure that your furnace will continue to run if it requires electricity to regulate it.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels increase your Property Value. If you decide to sell your property you will find that your solar panel system will make your home much more attractive and valuable to prospective buyers, resulting in a quicker and more profitable sale.
Do the benefits outweigh the outlay?
In the list above I have outlined just some of the benefits of having solar panes installed in your Hampden home to enable you to have at least some knowledge of the benefits to put against the cost. Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Where can I find out more about solar installation Hampden?
To find out more about solar companies Hampden you can complete our enquiry form or visit one of our pages below
Cost of Solar Panels
So do you want to know about the best solar panels?
I understand that a lot of people when it comes to purchasing a product they want to buy the best available on the market. It is the same thing for solar systems; people always want to buy the best solar panels available.
However, the photovoltaic industry is very large, and there are so many producers to choose from. Of course in any industry there are always top 5 and even top 10 manufacturers all the people consider their products when buying.
However, you can buy a solar system that does not have all these things, but still it can be the best one for you depending on your needs.
Here is something extra for those who want to know about the big names....
- Number 1 in the world is SunPower.
- Number 2 is Schott Solar
- Number 3 is SolarWorld
Warning: If you want to have a cheap and effective solar system than the best one you will ever get is the one you make yourself!
How to Install Solar Panels
Solar Panels are priced on how much energy they can produce and they don't come cheap from manufacturers! A good price from a manufacturer without shipping of a 120w solar panel is around $650! That's a big chunk of change to say the saving over a year or two might only be that. And then on top of all that since you don't know how to fit it you'll have to get someone to do it - something else that won't come cheap.
Anyone; male, female, young, middle-aged or old can build a solar panel big enough to power a few household appliances, their heating or even their entire home!
So there you have it, solar-panels aren't as expensive as you thought and will bring you massive savings compared to buying and having them installed. Remember to check out my guide with 100's of pages of information, videos and pictures!
Return to our home page for more information on Massachusetts Solar