Solar Power Installation Essex – Is It Worth the Cost?
Climate change and rising energy prices have a lot of people rethinking how to power their homes. But if you’ve ever gotten a quote from a solar power installer you know that a system designed especially for your building can be costly.
Some questions we want to cover in this post are:
- What are the benefits of home solar installation?
- Do the benefits of solar panel installation outweigh the outlay?
- Where can I find out more about having a solar installation Essex?
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels?
- Lower electric bills. Once you get your solar system installed, you will be able to supply the majority of your electrical needs from the sun, a free renewable resource. Depending on your current cost of electric power, and the future increases in the cost of that power, most people will regain their initial investment in anywhere from 12-25 years.
- Solar Power is clean. The power of the sun is carbon neutral and does not pollute the air nor the water while generating your electrical power. Solar Power does not cause radioactive fallout, nor cancer, nor genetic mutations. Every home taken off the grid and powered with solar energy helps reverse the effects of climate change, and helps to ensure a clean and green planet for our grandchildren.
- Battery Backups insulate you from Electric Grid Outages. If you opt for at least some battery storage, you will still have power if the grid goes out. This could save a bundle on freezer food alone! It will also ensure that your furnace will continue to run if it requires electricity to regulate it.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels increase your Property Value. If you decide to sell your property you will find that your solar panel system will make your home much more attractive and valuable to prospective buyers, resulting in a quicker and more profitable sale.
Do the benefits outweigh the outlay?
In the list above I have outlined just some of the benefits of having solar panes installed in your Essex home to enable you to have at least some knowledge of the benefits to put against the cost. Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Where can I find out more about solar installation Essex?
To find out more about solar companies Essex you can complete our enquiry form or visit one of our pages below
Cost of Solar Panels
Are you looking for cheap solar panels? Saving on solar panels is possible, and you can get them cheap. The advice contained in this article will make all the difference, and allow you to save a lot of money.
When you look at powering your home with solar power technology, you will find that you need to invest some money into this.
The cheaper you can get parts, the quicker you can make a return on investment. So, finding cheap solar power panels is a great idea.
When you consider the options, this is the best, and for many reasons. The first reason is that the store saves money. They don't need so many sales staff, and further, they don't need to have expensive retail space.
As such, you can be sure to save a lot of money!
Solar Power Installation - Is It Worth the Cost?
Considering solar to power your home? Want to know how much it will really costs? Depending on your plans and goals, there are different types of solar system, with differing costs.
• Water heating solar systems are the least expensive.
• Air heating solar panels are mid-range in cost.
• Photovoltaic solar panels for electricity are the most expensive type.
To compare, a solar item could be used to generate the energy needed to power a water heater for a small apartment. The estimated cost for these solar systems would be $100 to $3,500. To heat water for a larger townhouse with a swimming pool, the cost would be from $3,500 to $7,000. And for a detached, full sized home, about 2500 square feet, the cost would be from $7,000 $10,000.
There are other financial considerations when planning your system. Depending upon where you live, you may be eligible for tax credits or even rebates. You will have lower utility bills. And if your solar system generates more energy than you consume, you may be able to sell the access to your local utility company. And while the solar power industry is still relatively young, there are used solar panels available at lower costs.
Return to our home page for more information on Massachusetts Solar