Solar Power Installation Essex – Is It Worth the Cost?
Climate change and rising energy prices have a lot of people rethinking how to power their homes. But if you’ve ever gotten a quote from a solar power installer you know that a system designed especially for your building can be costly.
Some questions we want to cover in this post are:
- What are the benefits of home solar installation?
- Do the benefits of solar panel installation outweigh the outlay?
- Where can I find out more about having a solar installation Essex?
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Solar Panels?
- Lower electric bills. Once you get your solar system installed, you will be able to supply the majority of your electrical needs from the sun, a free renewable resource. Depending on your current cost of electric power, and the future increases in the cost of that power, most people will regain their initial investment in anywhere from 12-25 years.
- Solar Power is clean. The power of the sun is carbon neutral and does not pollute the air nor the water while generating your electrical power. Solar Power does not cause radioactive fallout, nor cancer, nor genetic mutations. Every home taken off the grid and powered with solar energy helps reverse the effects of climate change, and helps to ensure a clean and green planet for our grandchildren.
- Battery Backups insulate you from Electric Grid Outages. If you opt for at least some battery storage, you will still have power if the grid goes out. This could save a bundle on freezer food alone! It will also ensure that your furnace will continue to run if it requires electricity to regulate it.
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels increase your Property Value. If you decide to sell your property you will find that your solar panel system will make your home much more attractive and valuable to prospective buyers, resulting in a quicker and more profitable sale.
Do the benefits outweigh the outlay?
In the list above I have outlined just some of the benefits of having solar panes installed in your Essex home to enable you to have at least some knowledge of the benefits to put against the cost. Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Where can I find out more about solar installation Essex?
To find out more about solar companies Essex you can complete our enquiry form or visit one of our pages below
The Truth About Solar Panels
New research claims that photovoltaic (solar) panels will become even more affordable in the near future. The cost of solar panels will decrease in part to the life expectancy of a solar panel. It was initially thought that a photovoltaic panel would last only between 10-20 years; new studies have shown that they can last up to 30 years.
Environmentalists as well as policy makers are encouraging financial institutions to make available to homeowners the finances available to purchase and install photovoltaic panels because they are very cost efficient and will be able to repay for themselves with less energy consumption.
Increase demand for renewable energy is growing around the globe. This means that the solar energy industry will boom, creating more profits for the companies involved, allowing them to cut the cost of solar panels even further.
The Real Cost of Solar Panels
In recent years the installation of solar panels on residential and commercial properties of all sizes has been a vital step in making utility bills that bit more manageable, and every little helps with the rising cost of gas and electricity! Solar panels have a variety of benefits for the average home or business and the government feed in tariffs (FITs) have made their installation even more affordable for the masses, but what does the process of upgrading your energy solutions actually involve?
Solar panel installation is a relatively simple process and a procedure that should be carried out by a qualified professional. The installation itself takes roughly 2 to 3 days for an average home, whilst larger projects such as business properties and warehouses tend to take a little longer to complete, but this does rely on the size of the property and the Solar PV product that is to be installed.
Thanks to the government schemes to make solar power more accessible, the solar panel system is becoming an increasingly attractive solution for homeowners as well as potential buyers who see it as a good investment for lower utility bills. So why not invest today and secure the future of your home, family and the wider planet for years to come!
Return to our home page for more information on Massachusetts Solar